Here you can find our various internship and job postings
We are looking for interns who are interested in watching and discussing films with us, cooking up ideas, collaborating and goofing around! Even if you don't have any festival or film experience yet, your application is welcome! Our team members all come from different walks of life & fields of work and have different personal strengths and interests that make all of us complement each other well. If the application appeals to you and piques your interest, we would be very happy to get to know you!
- enrolled student or in the orientation phase (between highschool and college)
- German and English language skills (other languages are an advantage, but not a must)
- interest in film, cinema, festivals, art, pop culture, current social discourse
- reliability & team spirit
- curiosity, creativity and flexibility
- Time frame: 3 months
- The internships are part-time at 3 days a week.
- Unfortunately, the internships are not paid. Therefore, enrollment as a student (or the orientation phase between highschool and university ) is necessary. Opportunities for festival jobs in preparation and realization of the festival is possible.
- We especially encourage BIPoC, people with disabilities, non-binary and otherwise discriminated people to apply. Everyone is welcome!
If this seems to be suitable for you, please send your CV & short letter of motivation (preferably without photo) to: