Film viewing and research
- Online film research
- Communication with international filmmakers
- Film viewing and evaluation as a team
- Film data management
- Petting dogs (not a must)
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English
- Interest in film and current social discourses
- Team spirit & reliability
During your internship at KUKI from March to May, you will be in charge of film research. You will research online at other festivals and film distributors for short films that could be considered for KUKI. You will also be responsible for communication with the filmmakers / distributors.
Additionally, you will be part of the pre-selection team. This means that you will watch and discuss the submitted films with us. Together we will consider whether a film is a good fit for our festival.
- Period: 3 months
- The internships are part-time, 3 days a week (flexible).
- Unfortunately, the internships are not paid. Therefore, enrollment as a student (or between highschool and university in the "orientation phase") is necessary. It is also possible that interns are later invited to take paid festival jobs in the preparation and realization of the festivals.
- We especially encourage BIPoC, people with disabilities, non-binary and otherwise multiple discriminated persons to apply. Everyone is welcome to apply!
If this sounds interesting and you'd like to meet us for a chat, please send your CV & short letter of motivation (preferably without photo) to: